Monthly Archives: March 2013
11.State the advantages and disadvantages of decentralization.
12. What are the sources of organizational conflict and how should be solved?
13.what are the reasons for using groups , committees and team?
14. Define leadership.
15. Define motivation.What are the factors of motivation?
16.Explain the Maslow’s needs hierarchy theory.
17 Compare and contrast Maslow and Herzberg theories of motivation.
18.define marketin management. What is marketing mix/what are the element of marketing mix?
19. How do develop marketing strategy. Discuss?
20. What are the tools used in sales promotion?
21 why sales promotion is important for an organization.
22. What are forces that affect the changes of managers and organizational development?
23.Define Technology Life Cycle. Graphically describe TLC/process of TLC.
24. State the elements of cost and reasons for cost planning and control.
25. Define Break-even analysis and cost-benefit analysis, investment analysis.
26. Define Budget. Features /characteristics of Budget.
27.What are the merits and demerits of Budgetary Control System?
28. Write the objectives of Budget.
29.difference between flexible and fixed budget.
30. How can you prepare and Budget?
N.B. Incourse question +Model test question included.
Given my the course teacher.
1.Define Management. Describe the function of management /managerial functions.
2. Explain the characteristics of excellent companies.
3.why is Fredrick Taylor called the father of Scientific Management?
4. What do you mean by management theory jungle?
5.Discuss the characteristics, limitation and implication of
–Managerial role approach
— Management Process approach
6. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of narrow span and wide span.
7.What are factors that influence the span of management/supervision?
8.Explain the key aspects of reengineering
9.what are the power of a manager?
10. What is delegation of authority? Why authority is delegated?
……to be continued